This is an incredible sled that I just don't use to it's capabilities. The only reason I am selling is so I can buy a trail cruiser/grand tourer now that I have children ready to introduce into the sport. I usually don't get over 1/4 throttle while riding this machine and after my last trip in the North Woods last week (Feb 2021) I decided I wanted something less sporty. Without doubt, this is one of the quickest sleds around. Dyno'd it makes 170HP after the Bikeman performance upgrades.
It is in pristine working order. It is under 4,000 miles and will remain there for the season. It could be even less, but I do not have the trailer nearby to check. I want to say it was in the low 3,xxx miles. Properly stored in enclosed trailer at all times. Maintained at Route 12 Arctic Cat. Comes from factory with electric start, reverse, heated thumb/hand warmers, etc although the battery could use a charge. It's a year old sealed battery. This past trip I just pull started it since I didn't charge the battery. Always starts within 2 pulls. New belt installed last year. Comes with 2 spare belts. I've never had a single mechanical issue with it. Carbides are near new and bite hard. Always used Amsoil oil. You literally need nothing for this sled. I will start it and let you ride it in the area if there is snow still. Guaranteed problem free.
The sled is stored on my trailer which is in Woodstock IL. I live about an HR from there. Buyer must pick up in Woodstock.
- Bikeman Performance (BMP) Stage 2 Clutch and Performance Package with exhaust $3,000 plus labor
- Fully studded track $350 plus labor
- C&A Upgraded skis with Woody's carbides $375
- Medium Storage Bag behind seat
- Medium sized Arctic Cat windshield with mirrors $200
- Newly installed Trail Blizzer Scratchers (best quality available) $95
- Knee Pads For Upright riding
- Dual 5amp USB port installed next to goggle warmers so you can charge phone while phone is in goggle warmer location